Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2008

YOG

K just got back from Youth Olympic Games hosting countdown. The atmosphere was great, the crowd was mainly JC students and secondary students so yeah i thought it was awesome. I was like "If Singapore didn't win, we have free tissue tonight". Somehow i just feel great for my country even though i didn't do anything to contribute. No more about this. Win is win.

I was watching the news today and something really disturbing came up. And it kinda bothers me and i have to get it off my chest. Its the Edison Chen sex scandal. He made a statement saying "I have failed as a role model". For the record, you're not someone to be looked at as a role model to begin with. C'mon i mean, ur an actor who would look up to you as a role model. I mean he could blatantly say that on tv. Jeez I thought people like Edison Chen were becoming obsolete considering the fact he spoke with an accent. Sigh...but who knew he was just a typical playboy. Sigh, disappointed. LOL!

No comments: