Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rant on Steppers

Today, I'm gonna rant about something that might get me into danger. In other words, im risking my neck to bring you this post. Ok anyways moving on, today I'm gonna rant about steppers aka acting gangsters. One example, you know that guy who always talks loudly with slightly bleached hair in ur school? Or that guy who smokes occasionally in the toilet. Yeah, im talking about those guys. These people have the outward quality and quantity but, deep inside they're just cowards who'd only pick on you if they come in many. What is the definition of a "GANG?". Many people grouped together. Why group together? For? Is it because they're weak? Well i guess so. In my life i've received many threats by certain people whos name i will not mention. Often asking for fights, well i'd accept it only on one condition, that is if they come alone. Well so far none have accepted that challenge yet. Well, im a relatively large guy so im not really intimidated by ur threats if you know who you are.

Ok now the fun part. There use to be this guy in my class in secondary one, he was quiet. You know? The bookworm kind. Ok anyways i always knew him as a very decent guy who wouldn't hurt anyone, quite a scrawny fellow i must add. We split classes in secondary 2, but i still see him occasionally. So u see, theres this guy in my class that smokes and i always hang out with him, not saying that i smoke. I mean, you can't just stereotype people by saying "Look hey, he smokes probably a bad kid". He is a nice guy ok. So then he was underage so he had to get the cigarettes from the other steppers. So then one time, he was buying cigarettes from this guy and out of no where this bookworm guy came and sat down beside of us. So he said "Want a cig?" I was like WTH? Ok den he looked slightly different, he still wore specs though with spiked hair which looked atrocious. So there he was puffing on the cigarette. He didn't even know how to smoke!!! LOL! He was wasting it as far as i can tell. At that time, he was trying to fit in with the other steppers but, he wasn't officially taken in. He'd always tell me in chinese " You want me to give u a punch?" I was like HUH? Scrawny dude like you speaking out of ya league man. OK When we were in Secondary 3 i saw him hanging out with the other steppers, so i figured he was taken in already. He quit his nerd club and joined Lion dance. I hope you see the irony.

Definition of a stepper:

I only dare to speak loudly and act big when im in groups. Im a coward who doesn't dare to fight my own fights. I smoke. I Scold vulgarities. I have a girlfriend. I spike my hair. I pick on anybody which i don't like. I dress inappropriately to attract attention. I always speak vulgarities loudly infront of girls just to impress them.

Well i usually rant about stuff when i have nothing to blog about so yeah :D

No comments: