Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mindchamps

Okay, so my parents had extra cash and signed me up for a 3month study course every Saturday. In conjunction with that i was made to attend YanMing's cg on Friday for 3months, but it was cool i really enjoyed it there. Usually when it comes to a new cg, I'm socially clueless. Ok anyways i shan't elaborate further on that, instead ima talk bout Mindchamps. This course helps u think better and quicker. In my opinion the place looks like a brain-washing facility, at first! But as the hours went by i did stuff my brain couldn't even comprehend. Ok im not gonna state the method, i don't want to get sued for copy write infringement. But it has something to do with memorizing large amounts of data in a given period of time. OK NO MORE! Paid like 4k for the course. I mean my parents. So NO MORE! Want to know more? Pay 4k also la. You pay me 2k i teach you cheap cheap. LOL JK!

No comments: