Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY

Wow, finally manage to fork out time to buy my new year clothing. Went first round on tuesday, second round on wednesday. CNY seems diff this year, im starting to see the uglier side of people, people such as my relatives. Utterly disgusted by these people, if you could only comprehend how rude and inconsiderate they are. I know they're my relatives but its the small actions that counts which really annoys me. Anyways, i'll just put on a fake smile and be really meticulous about what i say just to let them like me and hate them at the same time. O ya not forgetting the red packets. Well its my father's side of the family only, my mum's side is ok. Im quite ok with them. Even i myself think that my dad really dislikes his siblings too except his not telling me. To me CNY is just an opportunity to save up cash in the bank, i seriously don't believe in the story behind it. Anyways I'm signing off now, gonna spend some QUALITY time with my relatives.

No comments: