Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mindchamps/Time to hit the gym.

Ok something really REALLY! Disturbing happened during Mindchamps today. It all began when i was talking to JinYi about weight and she challenged me to a match of arm wrestling. Mind you, shes a girl. And next thing that happened was she almost ALMOST! Won me, but thinking back i think it was the angle that was i sitting at actually hindered me from unleashing my strength. OK! But anyways, she was strong ok! Way too strong for a girl! And FYI i do gym, once every few weeks. I felt really inferior as a man so i decided to challenged a few other guys in arm wrestling to actually restore that gap. And fortunately it did. I can imagine how shes stronger than so many other guys in the class. Man...it was scary. Abnormal muscle growth i must add. Decided to do another 50 more bicep curls every night.

No comments: