Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lucky plaza

Recently, i'm really delighted to hear my dear dear cousin Mr Garie Lai! has used one of my blog entries as a source of inspiration for his project HUH! So honored! If you'd like to know which blog entry it is its BAKA from the month of February.

O and btw a word of caution, never eat at lucky plaza's food court because i had one of my worse dinners of my life there. Lemme explain, original plan was to go to Bakerzin for dinner which would have been soooo! much better but it was a bit out of our budget so we decided to eat at lucky plaza instead. So we set out to get our food, upon our return everybody had only one thing to say "tio scam leh!". Ok that wasn't so bad and the food wasn't THAT! bad. What really happened was when i finished my food. I was just fidgeting with the remaining sediments with my chopsticks and low and behold! i found a COCKROACH! like WTH! la! I ate finish everything then i realized. If i hadn't ate it it wouldn't be as bad, i could still go back and ask for a refund. Well, Similar incident happened last yr, i was eating at the hougang point food court and yes, i too found a cockroach, a much bigger one but it was before i actually ate it. Think basically thats all la.

No comments: