Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Vietnam

Walau Ziyang aka Damien gets to go to Vietnam tml la. Gonna miss him although his only going for 6 days, feels like as if his going for a year. Dunno why? Omg the previous sentence sounds gay. Anyways i lent him my I-pod, if you know me well enough i don't just lend my I-pod just to anybody. I-pod is my companion la, that I-pod alone is a moving entertainment hub. Consists of 350 songs, 250 videos and a few podcasts. Not only that i lent him my dad's universal adapter sheesh.... anyways his my best friend la, so as long as he says he needs I'll lend it to him. And o yeah, if you think his just making use of me, his not. His family is contemplating about giving me one of they're new dogs.

No comments: