Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 25, 2008

Chionging

Ok....Where do I begin... Two weeks of intense mugging has taken its toll on me but, I'm still alive.
First, morning pm was super taxing.
Second, the iphone crazed sparked off on the 22nd of august.

Spending the most of a week at Riverwalk has nurtured a sentimental relation with the place in me knowing it as my "second home", neat eh?

Anyways here are some of the pics taken today after mugging at RW.

Chee, Lok and me decided to distress by walking from riverwalk to idk where lol anyways these are pictures from Lester's phone that is why you see me standing there. For some reason I can't upload my pictures.
His 2meg Iphone cam is btter than my 3.2...
Dinner at Fisherman's Wharf, Santy, Gwen, Chee, Lok and me. I KNOW! I have no idea how that expression came about, I wanted to smile you know LOL!
Lok's fat hand.

No comments: