Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight


Ok...The Dark Knight is by far THE best movie I've ever watched, seriously. I take it back when I said the same for Iron-man and Transformers. Personally I'm not that huge of a Batman fan but I'm glad to see people out there doing justice to Batman fans by giving them the comical version of Batman unlike what was Fabricated by all the other Batman movies years ago. Man.....all the previous Batman movies were horrific.....Ninja gauntlets turned into fashion items? Stealth like Batman became a celebrity?
Christopher Nolan should win an award for best picture EVER! And when I say that I mean, Screw Titanic!
The plot was actually the meat of the whole movie which portrayed the Joker's insanity, not VERY much of Ledger's acting but more of the deliverance of the entire plot. But still, respect to the man! The whole movie marvels at the fact how a single man could drive an entire congregation into a state of pandemonium theatrically. Well enough said, before I start blurting out spoilers.

No comments: