Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Negative

Haven't been blogging for quite awhile because i have just so much to blog about but i can't weigh between matters. Ranging from the emotional spectrum to the insignificant ones quintessentially the same thing. You must be wondering how my brain works LOL!. So anyways starting from last Sunday I've started fasting till today, its not too bad... So what else? Oya i watched Narnia with ZhengYang, Jeremy Quelyn and JingLong and the seating was unbelievable because there weren't any seats left so we just took the leftovers. Ok the er...movie was good it showed u what u wanted to watch and it was worth the money, it was a 2 and half hour movie very gratifying i must add.

That aside, i packed my room today so did i with my computer. Meaning actually deleting all the useless icons and defraging it after a year of not doing so. I was also cleaning out the emoticons my sister picked up on msn and i realised this, it was the (die) emoticon. Right there i realized that i haven't been saying the word die for quite some time on msn. It means i haven't been saying something negative for quite a long time. It would have been very prominent to realize I've said it because of the emoticon if u still can't grasp what I'm saying. So that concludes my post, as I've said being a perfectionist is never a good thing. Never is the time right for you to post.

No comments: